[Physicscluster] Room T210 power shutdown

Varner Jr, Robert L. varnerrl at ornl.gov
Wed Sep 6 10:25:03 EDT 2017

There will be a power interruption to room T210 tomorrow to add power for new cluster nodes.  I will also take some time then to diagnose a network issue with HCDATA.  We expect the downtime to be no more that 2 hours, starting around 8AM, Thursday September 7, 2017.

Plan for all computers in room T210 to be shutdown between 7am and 8am.  Widely used services not connected to the cluster should be back up by 9AM

Robert Varner