As a potentially useful service to the QM09 participants we include here
a list of other meetings held around the time of QM09. Note that these meetings
are not arranged by the QM09 organizing committee, i.e. are really separate meetings.
If you know of some other meeting, and would like to see it listed here (with or without a web-page link), please inform the QM09 webmaster - thank you.
- ALICE Week, CERN/Geneva, March 23-27.
- PHENIX Collaboration Meeting, Atlanta, Georgia, March 26-29.
- STAR Collaboration Meeting, BNL/Upton, New York, March 23-28.
- Colliding Nuclei from AMeV to ATeV in Search of New Forms of Matter,
Symposium on occasion of the of 60th Birthday of Miklos Gyulassy, LBNL, Berkeley, CA, March 27-28.
- Nearly Perfect Liquids - From Quark-Gluon Plasma to Ultra-Cold Atoms,
Research Triangle, North Carolina, April 6-8.
- ALICE High Level Trigger (HLT) and Jet Physics, LBNL/Berkeley, California, April 6-8.