The scientific program of the conference will include the following topics:
Site hosted by Oak Ridge National Laboratory.
- Initial State and Early Time Dynamics
- Jet-Medium Interactions
- Heavy Flavor and Quarkonium Production
- Direct Photons, Dileptons and Vector Mesons
- Global and Collective Phenomena
- Low pT Hadron Correlations and Fluctuations
- QCD at High Temperature/Density
- New Theoretical Developments
- Future Experimental Programs
ORNL is managed by UT-Battelle, LLC, for the US Department of Energy.
Wednesday, 24-Sep-2008 15:00:10 EDT